Confidence Challenge Day 4
Hey all. Sorry I didn’t get to post anything yesterday. Aaron and I went out on our big date and I ended up getting snowed in at his house. I’m still here but he’s not, so I have the opportunity to use his laptop.
I’ve been up since 7 am trying to get him to work on time. Yeahno. He leaves 10 minutes before he has to be there and it takes at least 25 in this weather. Annnyway, here’s my face.
10 Things I’m good at
- I’m a pretty good cook.
- I learned how to cook at a really young age
- I’ve known how to do my laundry since I was 10
- I’d be an awesome housewife (any takers??)
- I’m a good reader. That’s a nice skill to have.
- I’m good at typing
- I’m good at business related things. Ex. I took a business and an accounting class in high school and it was like the easiest thing in the world. I just hate doing it…so that’s a useless skill there.
- Making new friends
- I’m good at making sure other people are responsible. Like I’m not good at being responsible but everyone around me will be if I’m around.
So, I’m really bad at doing hair…and I have to look perfect for this date. Someone please help?
So, Aaron’s been going though a lot of changes lately. Last night, he asked me if I’d like to go on a date with him. This is very out of character for him. Generally, he spends his money on guitar equipment, or something for himself. After a long conversation, I asked him why he was doing all this. and he tells me I’m worth it and goes on and on about how he hasn’t been a very good boyfriend to me…I don’t even know what’s going on. He’s been so terrific lately-the man I always knew he could be.
Confidence Challenge Day 3
Preparing for my big date tonight!!! So I have oil on my hair and a mask on my face. Don’t judge, man
- I really like green tea
- I have cute tiny ears
- and feet
- I really care about people. Even people I shouldn’t. It kinda sucks because I get hurt because of it but it’s good to care.
- I have a pretty good knowledge of health/ food, supplements, ect.
- I make friends pretty easily.
- I have my ears gauged
- my industrial bar
- my mid cartridge piercing
- my belly button piercing
Confidence Challenge Day 2
I’m so sorry this is so late everyone. I’d like to give you a recap of my week though.
Tuesday, when I got home from my boyfriend’s house, his sister called me frantic and stressed out about her week and asked me to come stay with her to help calm her down. Somehow it ended up like The Hangover last night and I ended up at some random person’s house getting drunk. Being that it was my first time drinking in like 6 months, I got heavily sick. On the bright side, it was really awesome seeing my friends again and we’re even going to be seeing each other weekly now. So it was a good week in all. :)
10 Things (related to my job)
- I’m a really quick learner
- Super speedy
- I’m good at jobs? (I had written notes earlier to remember but now I have no idea)
- I follow through with my jobs, Thorough.
- I can take criticism and improve
- I can work on my own and with others
- I’m seriously motivated to do a really good job
- I LOVE IT WHEN WE’RE BUSY!!!! It’s like a game to me to see how many people I can get through the line or how fast I can make drinks.
- I like to take the initiative and lead others.
- I honestly try to follow most rules…unless they’re really dumb that don’t make any sense to anyone.
Here’s a photo of me with 2 day old makeup and on the phone with my boyfriend…who just asked me on the first super fancy date of our relationship!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAS BEEN SUCH A GOOD WEEK!!!
Tracking the tag #confidencechallenge